We all somewhere have the idea of one's self but in due course of time that self-image fades away and we end up being what others wanted us to be and we start believing in that self. That is true for most of us and some of who dare to defy the ruling of the world are called crazy, mad, eccentric, egoist, lunatic etc..etc..And when these lunatics beocme successful in the eyes of the world, they are called entrepreneurs, iconoclastic, achievers, leader etc..etc..
Not all of us dare to be different but those who try are not always successful. Also to note here, there are two types of people who are different..First are those who think differently from the begining and thus end up acting differently and second are those who act different just for the heck of being different..afterall who would like to be called "just another guy".
Very few of us call themselves normal and usual person and those who do are actually the people with the difference.
Life goes on for most of us without realising our true self. We live the life of a son/daughter, husband/wife, brother/sister, father/mother, and sometimes a friend...and etc..etc.. But we dont get the time to live I...
Is it sounding confusing...it is..if u start living the I within you but life is easier when you bury yourself in the relationships and fulfill those responsibilities. It becomes easier when you are judged by others. It is hard to believe, but we all have the guts to stand upto the outer world but very difficult to stand upto to innerself. Because most of the times it is difficult to find the innerself.
I was wondering one day how to realize one's self. How to figure out who we actually are and what we really want to be. When did we actually lost our self in this muddled world. Then I went back to my childhood and thats it...that was really the time when I was me, my actions were mine, my thinking was mine. As kids we mostly used to follow our instinct and that's the reason of all the bashing we got, because if we had acted like we were expected to, we would have never got bashed up. So why were we like that, above all expectations from others. The only reason I can think of is that we were too young to actually understand the meaning, responsibilities and expectation of relationships, thus we never acted on them.
Now, it is very difficult to search the mind of that child within but when you get time, just look inside and spend some time with the child and take it out. I hope you will realise who you are then.....
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
the co-authorship held valid as long as you din't have your "own" blog, so you could pen some of your thoughts in mine..but that you have yours..and a full fledged one at that..I would assuem you would post what you wish to in yours and not in mine....
Post a Comment